Skills & Requirements:
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep the information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management Education/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration or any other related field.
- Possession of NIPR/CIPR /APR certification an added advantage.
Reporting: The PR Manager will report to the HR & Admin Manager and also the Managing Director.