Makerspace Ltd is building the biggest community of MAKERS with STEAM as the pedagogic method for learning, guiding student’s inquiry, dialogue, critical thinking and creativity.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Conducting interviews.
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Working with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Giving presentations to the executive board.
The core skills needed are;
- Translating solutions into effective business proposals
- Analyzing various business products and services
- Coordinating proposal development
- Applying layout and other desktop publishing skills
- Editing content for clarification and consistency
- Adhering to proposal schedule deadlines
- Understanding proposal databases"