- Excellent negotiation skills with clients and other realtors to arrive at agreeable sales terms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to be able to prepare documents and speak with the client, financial professionals, and other Realtors.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to keep track of appointments and commitments with buyers and sellers.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market concerning average property prices, neighborhoods within the sales territory, and current trends.
- Great client service skills and ability to understand the needs of clients in terms of what they are looking for and what is practical within their price range.
- Representing the company’s interest in their location.
- Take clients on home tours and attend open houses.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build networks
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials
- Must be Tech-savvy
- Must be a graduate
- 25% commission on deals.
- Semi-annual appraisal.