HARPS has been involved in the property development stage for approximately 2 decades, in that time it has built up a significant first-hand knowledge around project implementation. Recent growth around its project has made it necessary to add to the team an experienced candidate that has an analytical and methodical approach, a self-starter with a willingness to think outside the box and continue to push the unit to break new grounds. The work environment is very fast-paced and requires a strong ability to manage interpersonal relationships. An architectural degree and PMP certification are required for any successful candidate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Project management of ongoing project implementation as assigned.
- Review project planning inputs. Monitor, maintain, and improve project performance
- Represent the company in its role as project owner and ensure management of the project stakeholders.
- Monthly update of all group-wide projects under management as well as ensure up to date record keeping of all projects related documents
- Prepare and present regular project reports for internal circulation to project participants, with emphasis on responsible parties and status
- At least 7 years prior experience is a requirement, and the company would be willing to consider international relocation for the right candidate.
- The role would work closely with Senior Management and is based in Lagos, Nigeria