- Project management of ongoing project implementation as assigned.
- Review project planning inputs. Monitor, maintain, and improve project performance
- Represent the company in its role as project owner and ensure management of the project stakeholders. Monthly update of all group-wide projects under management as well as ensure up to date record keeping of all project-related documents
- Prepare and present regular project reports for internal circulation to project participants, with emphasis on responsible parties and status.
- An architectural degree and PMP certification are required for any successful candidate.
- At least 7 years prior experience is a requirement,
Other Benefits: The company would be willing to consider international relocation for the right candidate.
The role would work closely with Senior Management and is based in Lagos, Nigeria.