- Must be a young graduate Architect or Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of HND Qualification obtained from physically attending a Nigerian Tertiary Institution .
Each candidate must have:
- Knowledge and capacity to carry out measurements, un-aided, of walls and ceilings surfaces in Interiors and exteriors of buildings as well as at any heights.
- Knowledge and capacity to work without help in extracting dimensions and measurements from Architectural Drawings based on AutoCad/CAD and other Architectural Software. Candidates will be tested on this.
- Practical working knowledge of Excel Sheet Applications for preparation of Bill of Quantities, Price Quotations, etc...
- The candidate will represent the company at some Project Meetings, and so must have great communication skills.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language, highly cerebral, analytic, and self-confident, and should have attended a great Secondary School and finished with excellent results at Secondary and Tertiary Education Levels.
Other qualities that would put a candidate at an advantage:
(a) ability to speak at least two Nigerian Languages;
(b) high computer literacy.
Salary: N90,000 per annum.