Specific responsibilities will include:
• Execute projects according to the project plan, scope and objectives
• Plan for project resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements in accordance to approved plans.
• Track project costs in order to meet budget objectives.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Lead the team – including delegating tasks, managing people, resources, pull everyone together towards meeting a clear objective.
• Exceptional attention to detail and excellent reporting skills
• Excellent analytical, business and IT Skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• You must have at least 2-5years of experience as an App Developer.
• You will need to have 2-5years of Project Management experience.
• Being a Certified Project Management Professional is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
• Proven experience in the use of game engine (e.g., Unity Hub).
• Proficiency in writing automated tests (in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically (Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc).
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
• You must be familiar with mobile platform Application Programming Interfaces (API) such as Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
• You must be able to implement the use of cross-platform mobile suites like Antenna and AMP (Accounting-Management-Promotion).
• You will be incredibly ambitious; you are a get things done person and you want to be measured by your output rather than your input.
• Must not be more than 35 years as at the date of application.