- Plan / coordinate activities across functions to fulfil customer orders and ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond rapidly to technical and commercial queries from external customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure on-time delivery in accordance with contracts
- Ensure Intercompany terms on Purchase orders are in accordance with the Law and terms of contract with the customer.
- Understand and analyze customer order specifications, and communicate requirements to the extended project teams
- Coordinate disposition of all non-conformances to contract requirements
- Ensure quality control on all orders
- Coordinate and organize Operations& Project reviews and Track Project KPI's
- Provide monthly report on all ongoing projects to the Chief operating officer (COO)
- Review project reports and identify concerns raised by internal team and external customers
- Support project teams to achieve Zero Lost Time Incidents (LTI)
- Conduct market research analysis for new business initiatives within Oil &Gas.
- Support localization efforts to help drive project execution
- Coordinate with Finance and Project teams on Project Management Review to understand business growth through the analysis of revenue, cost and contribution margins
- Maintain a weekly tracker for all orders
- Timely communication of order status to external customers.
- B.Sc degree in Engineering or Business/ B.Sc Degree in Material Management, Financial Management and Accounting and other related majors;
- At least 2 additional years of Project Management experience
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Over 2 years experience in procurement or quality management related work;
- Strong data analysis ability and communication skills, familiar with office software
- Project experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
- Leadership skills and ability to effectively operate in a matrix team / organization.
- Ability to organize, assess,orchestrate, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.