- Responsible for project initiation, planning, executing and monitoring; Develop Project Charter, Develop Project Management Plan, Direct & Manage Project Execution, Monitor & Control Project Work, Perform Integrated Change Control, Collect Requirements, Define Scope, Create WBS, Verify Scope, Control Scope, Project Time Management, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Estimate Activity Resources, Estimate Activity Duration, Develop Schedule, Control Schedule, Project Cost Management, Estimate Costs, Control Costs etc
- Responsible for planning, completion and profitable management and operation of the services within projects embarked upon within the different business units
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers on the different projects within the relevant business units
- Work with internal and external customers to develop project scope, documentation and plans in line organization goals as prescribed from time to time
- Be responsible to meet or exceed required project/program goals and outcomes. and provide GMD with updates, status, and outcomes as requested.
- Develop, improve, and maintain a knowledge bank for the group and ensure that all staffs are informed and knowledgeable about current policies, business processes and procedures.