Our company creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products, and we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired result. The Project Manager we seek should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. He/She should also be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks, a team player and have a problem solving aptitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
The main responsibilities include:
• Project planning
• Understanding and attainment of project goal.
• Information gathering.
• Process analysis.
• Project Execution - Driving scope development, assign responsibilities and set deadlines.
• Project monitoring - Ensuring project stability and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Client and stakeholder relationship management.
• Quality Assurance based on client/user perspective.
• Budgeting (cost control and completion)
• People management.
- All departments
- Enugu State Government, Enugu State taxpayers
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3 - 5 years proven work experience in project management or similar role