- Preparing project schedules and timelines
- Leading project planning sessions
- Drafting proposals and sending them to companies
- Generating leads and closing deals
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the company.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Supervising projects to ensure that project specifications are going as planned
- Vetting materials supplied on-site to ensure accuracy.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and cooperatives that might require mortgages.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite including MS Project
- Must be Project management certified
- Must have adequate Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
Salary Range: NGN 150,000 - 200,000