Cellulant mainstream it programs into its businesses. What these means is that the programs are a component of our Agric and Retail businesses. The program manager will own and drive key projects such as the YAW initiative within the business and deliver on the objectives. Some of the responsibilities of the Program Manager under YAW will include:
- managing the operations of our filed implementation partners daily to make sure that we are on track and are working inline with specific terms of reference
- Develop strategies to execute the DETCT strategy of work creation and properly connect youths to work opportunities on our ecosystem
- Work with the different workstreams to drive these strategies
- Daily tracking and monitoring of project progress
- Analyze data and prepare timely status/progress reports to keep internal and external stakeholders informed the entire time.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage all programs related tools
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order not to exceed budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Renumeration & Reporting Line:
- This is a mid-level role (band 2.5) and will report into the head of programs.
- The role will also work very closely with other business units and partners to drive the objectives of running programs.
- Pay should be within 400-500k.
- This person should typically be from an NGO background
- Strong analytic and presentation skills – must be very proficient with Microsoft office suite and other analytical software’s e.g. Power BI
- Project management experiences of at least 3-4 years and no more than 35 years old
- This individual must be super smart, intelligent and must be able to hold strategic conversations