- Maintain a project arch file for all project documents in his/her possession with all relevant documents such as Monthly and quarterly work plan
- Review monthly Project outputs and indicators so as to ensure that they are appropriate and realistic, and if required suggest changes to line management.
- Develop work plan and budget forecast together with the finance team.
- Follow up and develop a monthly implementation plans and reports.
- Establishing and implementing Project monitoring and evaluation systems in order to provide regular information on progress towards objectives and assess the impact of the Project.
- Provide key messages of information and relevant and accurate Information, Education and Communication (IEC) and Behavioral Change Communication (BCC) materials in local languages and pictorials for better understanding of the disease
- Develop TORs for the engagement of trainers on education, protection risk and GBV
- Providing technical assistance and support to Project staff as required.
- Write a comprehensive reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly activity
- Work together with finance team in ensuring that BVAs are carried out on monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure that feedback from the project communities are attended to in timely manner
- Ensure that all work plan and fund request are coded according to the budget line
- Train women in COVID 19 leadership to ensure the necessary skills (leadership, communication and information management, conflict management, advocacy skills and how to strategically challenge patriarchy and gender inequality ) and how to deploy these to address COVID 19 outbreaks
- Organize and supervise the disbursement of start-up grants to targeted beneficiaries.
- Keep records of all mandatory weekly savings both in savings book and spread sheet.
- Conduct and organize weekly VSLA meetings with the beneficiaries.
- Provide on -site mentoring and monitoring of trained women and Girls on Family business and VSLA.
- Ensure that the criteria for the selection the distribution of food and non food items are strictly followed
- Responsible for the verification of beneficiaries in coordination with community committee and authorities and the use of selection criteria
- Actively engage and support in community sensitization activities on selection criteria, Grants disbursement process and feedback mechanism.
- Develop the Grants disbursement plans for business start-up and IGA.
- Conduct well being assessment of beneficiaries whose house hold living standard has improved as a result of the intervention.
- Actively participate in the sensitization of the beneficiaries and community on COVID-19
- Conduct post-disbursement monitoring of beneficiaries
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor's degree/ Higher National Diploma in Public administration, Business Management, Project management, Economics, Development studies or related field.
- PGD or Masters degree an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven practical experience in project management.
- Experience in managing direct funding project by UN
- Good written and spoken English.
Ability to communicate in local languages (Hausa and Kanuri) will be an added advantage