Are you young, smart, innovative, and think out of the box? We need you. A reputable Nigerian organization based at Abuja FCT which deals in Solid minerals, Food processing, and Agro-commodities trading both locally and internationally is seeking to recruit sound personnel for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- 5 - 8 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.