We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 1 to 3 years (maximum 3 years) experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in English or Mass Communication (A First-class grade).
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- The candidate must be detail-minded and organised.
- Be able to facilitate meetings with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Strong leadership qualities and extremely resourceful.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive criticism
- Strong skills in the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).