- Coordinate projects
- Manage financial aspect of the project
- Ensure an itch-free completion of projects and transactions
- Constant reporting of ongoing projects to the management
- Develop new products by identifying potential products in the Agro field
- Develop strategic marketing plans for Agro products
- Conduct market research and regular visits to customers to audit product performance and shelf off-take
- Possession of B.Sc/B.Tech/B.A/HND/OND/NCE/SSCE/FSLE is required.
- Have an idea on Agriculture business
- Knowledge of food grains is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Hausa language.
- Good people manager.
- Good mathematical skill is a must.
- Should be highly disciplined and have integrity.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Knowledge of the excel programs is a must.
Job Location: Lagos
Salary: NGN 50,000 – 80,000