A Project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track and completed in a timely fashion and within budget. They plan and designate project resources, oversee budget preparation, monitor progress, and establish effective communication between all stakeholders from the beginning to the end of the project.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Determine and define project scope and objectives and utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements and track costs in order to meet revenue.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan that ensures technical feasibility and monitors progress and makes adjustments as needed.
- Provide project updates and reports on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Report and escalate unresolved to management as required and needed.
- Manage the relationship with third-party clients both internal and external.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Submit all project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to Micdee quality assurance standards.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Manage and maintain customer satisfaction within the entire project transition period.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's/Masters's degree in Architecture/Building Technology.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of project management, building, and construction experience.
- People coordination, communication, and planning skills.
- Excellent familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 350,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.