- Represent the brand at project/client facility
- Coordinate projects
- Manage financial aspect of project
- Ensure a Hitch-free completion of projects
- Adequate knowledge of Cctv/IDS
- Constant reporting of ongoing projects to the management
- Develop new products by identifying potential products.
- Develop strategic marketing plans to promote assigned brands and ensure continuous usage
- Conduct market research and regular visits to customers to audit product performance and shelf off-take
- At least a second class Upper (2:1) in any Engineering course from a reputable University.
- A Project Management Certification from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years experience in Project management in an engineering field
- Sound engineering background
- Good technical know-how
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
Salary: NGN 120,000