Under the supervision of the Senior Management Team, Business Development and working with the Creative Team the candidate will have an opportunity to work along the lines of;
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, to implement process/projects including business development and digital.
- Run the overarching project management of various projects within the business units, supporting team leads, coordinating work streams and team members, to guarantee the Company’s operational efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for innovative training programmes that add value for individuals and the organisation.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams and product specialists on new product/initiative design and roll-outs, handling the general management of the incubation phases of these new projects and products
- Participate in brainstorming/business development and strategy sessions to generate ideas.
- Define tasks and required resources for a range of projects.
- Allocating project and team resources.
- Creating a schedule and project timeline.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to teams and units
- .Ensure quality control assurance and methodology processes.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet targets.
- Tracking deliverables.
- Present reports to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Supervise the business development teams workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets in partnership with the business development team.
- Develop existing and build new relationships with relevant stakeholders and industry bodies.
- Promote organisations reputation and profile through participation in industry events and opportunities.
- Collaborate with business development/accounts on all financial reporting, forecasting, cost control and cash flow on projects.
- Collaborate and work to ensure management of the project team and project budget.
Management of Staff
- Support team leads on procurement negotiations and vendor management. • Other responsibilities as assigned by the Business Development or CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree (optional).
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent. (optional) • 4+ years experience in project management at mid-high levels
- Helps to have had significant project management experience working at a senior level in the creative or construction industry.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management. • Proficiency in project management software tools
- A respected voice in team discussions
- Confident and self-assured, with the ability to manage and adapt to challenging situations with sensitivity. Can facilitate and present with energy and authority. • A good understanding of financial management; demonstrable understanding of P&L and setting budgets.
- Analytical Thinking: Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Communication: strong communication capabilities and experience of dealing with people at all levels across industry, artisans, professionals and stakeholder constituencies.
- Management & Collaborative: Able to work well with multiple teams and extensive experience in operational management.
Highly demanding, creative environment and delivers services to a niche market and high net worth clients in general. The role could involve working outside usual business hours including weekends.