Divulge Gait is looking to hire an experienced project manager who will plan and execute projects. He/She will be tasked with overseeing internal and external projects ensuring all projects are well executed in line with industry standards, budget, and timeline. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess leadership skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Project Manager you will be expected to:
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for the smooth execution of the project(s)
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on time and within the budget and scope
- Responsible for the availability and efficient allocation of resources
- Responsible for the development of a detailed project plan to monitor the progress
- Responsible for developing project(s) objectives and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders, and also ensuring the technical feasibility of the project(s)
- Responsible for managing the changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management analysis in order to minimize project risk
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Responsible for managing the relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing and managing the relationship with vendors.
- Minimum academic qualification Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven record as a successful project manager with 1-2 years of experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the entire life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to write business proposals and other related documents.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.