Nig Ltd harnesses the power of information technology to help organizations
greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient,
have more powerful systems and make customer experiences exceptional. We
execute through bespoke teams organized into strategic units and drawn from a
large talented pool of in-house experts and a comprehensive partner ecosystem.
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will coordinate projects from initiation to closure ensuring strict adherence to set time lines, budget and outlined scope.
You will be required to:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
You will need to have
· Project Management experience. (3-4yrs for lead, 1-2yrs for senior)
· Experience working in the ICT industry on government contracts.
· Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Office.
· Excellent reporting skills
Great if you have:
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Excellent analytical skills
What you should expect
· Competitive salary and commissions
· Paid annual leave.
N/B - Applicant should be willing to work in the North East.
Fluency in Hausa would be an added advantage