- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues to project stakeholders and senior management
- Responsible for (or facilitate) the development of standard project management templates.
- Identify and monitor critical dependencies between projects and ensure proper alignment of all projects.
- Coordinating Capital Project weekly meetings/Project Review Meetings, communicating action points as may be required for each project.
- Follow up on agreed weekly tasks, issues, and resolution plans with each unit within the department
- Liaising with each Project Manager on reporting format and communication planning
- Compiling and issuing weekly departmental reports from all PMs for review by Head, Capital Projects and sent to senior management.
- Update document management system with all project documents and drawings.
- Update organizational project dashboard, escalating issues and identifying critical success factors for each project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- B.Sc./B.Tech/HND in Engineering, Project Management, or any other related field.
- 5 - 7 years experience in Project Management / PMO function with Project Management Certification e.g. (PMP, Prince2, or equivalents) and with active experience in PMO role including project documents management and administration.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- PowerPoint presentation skills are a strong requirement.
- Ability to prioritize work and deal with complex situations.
- Self-management & teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio design software will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- Department-wide monitoring and review of project performance.
- Daily coordination and tracking of assigned departmental projects and deliverables.