Key Job Responsibility:
- Participate in Capacity enhancement exercise of various internal Projects
- Raising of Capex and internal follow up for approvals
- Preparation of Scope document, raising of RFI and RFQs
- Liaising with internal departments for internal inputs
- Participate in the Vendor selection process along with procurement, internal follow up for raising of Purchase Orders and Legal Agreements
- Preparation and monitoring of Project GANNT chart, Project drawings, BOQs.
- Overall coordination with various agencies involved in Project for smooth execution
- Implementation of Project safety guidelines and adherence at the Project site including issuing of work permits
- Participate in project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring Project progress and periodic update to internal stakeholders
- Project completion, sign off on performance and quality aspect and closure
Academic Qualification: Minimum of B. Eng or B.sc in Project Management from a reputable university with at least 5years experience in FMCG company.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.