- Coordinating and preparing schedule while also monitoring all assigned projects.
- Gathering and formulating parameters for the project while also responsible for the assigning of tasks most capable personnel in the project team.
- Interacting with clients to be able to interpret their needs as well as requirements.
- Responsible for the undertaking quality control tasks on schedules, budgets, plans and personnel performance.
- Giving detailed report of the project's status.
- Communicating with Project Manager and other participants in the project to see that efficient project methods are implemented. .
- Reviewing the project tasks while also initiating necessary corrective actions.
- Coming up with specifications for the project.
- Creating frameworks to measure project's metrics as well as data collection.
- Ensuring project's compliance with applicable codes, policies, practices, performance standards, and specifications are met.
- First degree or HND in Engineering course or any other related disciplines.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Good knowledge of visualization and design applications.
- Good project management and supervision skills.
-Proficient in organization, leadership, time management and decision-making.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards, policies and best practices.