- Design for HVAC, Plumbing and fire projects to include equipment sizing, load calculations etc. This should cover HVAC fire sprinkler Systems, Plumbing Systems, DX and chilled water installation.
JOB SPECIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
- Experience with techno-commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results