SPUD Consultancy & Services Nigeria Ltd was established in 2009 to meet the growing need for professional indigenous companies to render engineering and technical services. The Company has a core focus on project design, engineering, and management. We are looking for a Project Engineer with skills and experience in project management across the energy and construction industry. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist in project planning, managing the resources (including staffing), and maintaining the execution plan(s).
- Facilitate the purchase and delivery of projects’ resources and keep track of purchase records.
- Ensure effective communication to Management and facilitate the flow of operational information to ensure the effective execution of projects or contracts.
- Support business development efforts to assess and understand clients’ needs; prepare proposals according to clients’ requirements/bid processes
- Liaise with other departments to support business operations.
- Prepare weekly status reports, work logs, and other documentation as required.
- Develop/draw engineering designs, plans, and schematics; determine suitable engineering standards and implement them as designed.
- Perform engineering calculations and determine specifications as required, and interpret engineering drawings and physical layouts.
- Assist in budgeting, scheduling, and planning of each project, outlining and managing the resources needed for its completion.
- Create and deliver project instructions to all team members; assign tasks, supervise, and monitor work progress ensuring quality control and safety compliance.
- Organize and attend project operations meetings and prepare project estimates and daily/weekly schedules; support contracts negotiations and ensure contractual compliance.