We are seeking a talented, motivated, and adaptable individual to support the Managing Director and the senior leadership team as Project Director. The ideal candidate is a multifaceted individual who will work closely with the Managing Director in a job shadow capacity. As a co-strategist, implementer, and trusted advisor, the successful candidate will lead the execution of strategic initiatives for the Managing Director and leadership team and will also ensure streamlined activities within the organization to improve the daily management of the organization based on the priorities of the Managing Director. This is a highly hands-on and analytical role, involving intense program management and broad technical knowledge covering financial management, supply chain, and school operations management. The Project Director should have a proven track record of exceptional performance driving strategic initiatives and projects to completion. This role reports to the Managing Director and VP of Operations. You will be part of a leadership team composed of various directors. The School Inspection Manager/Director, who in turn supervises a team of field associates, will report to you
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure that the program’s termly and annual milestones are attained on schedule
- Manage & update the program's operational calendar
- Ensure appropriate follow-through on actions, decisions, and commitments made by the Managing Director by working with the parties responsible for the implementation
- Attend functional team meetings to keep a pulse on the business and help connect dots with others across the organization
- Assess inquiries directed to the Managing Director, determine the proper course of action, and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Assist the Managing Director in facilitating effective decision-making
- Continuously improve the program’s performance
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Prepare periodic business performance and market analysis, business trends, and provide insight with the aim to increase operational efficiency
- Deliver business planning processes (forecasts, budgets, long-range plans) including analysis of variances with relevant commentary to support management decision making
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements. This includes using powerful analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions
- Create organizational dashboards and reports to support effective decision-making and cross-company communications of business performance status
- Monitor and review departmental spending vs. budget to ensure optimal spending and ensure funds are directed toward projects that generate the highest return on investment (ROI)
- Ensure that the School Inspection Team (our internal quality assurance team) is driving compliance with school policies and processes at the school level
- Oversee the activities of the School Inspection team which is in charge of auditing our school operations (facilities, materials & supplies, personnel, and processes) against our set of standards and policies to ensure all schools maintain an environment where teaching and learning thrive
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Managing Director.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record. Quantitative undergraduate degrees and advanced degrees such as an MBA are preferred
- 5+ years of executive-level experience in reputable companies from which you have outstanding records of professional achievement. You should have at least one experience that required highly independent work in an exceedingly challenging environment such as in management consulting, finance, or in a start-up
- Excellent project management skills including being incredibly organized with calendars, Gantt charts, and trackers, and have the ability to systematically follow up and support senior leaders with their deliverables across a broad set of projects/strategic initiatives
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, operations, HR, supply chain, customer experience management, finance, project management
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills. You need to be able to see patterns, be a fast thinker, and a good decision maker
- Advanced MS Excel/spreadsheets skills, and mastery of presentation/reporting tools such as MS Word/Google docs & MS Powerpoint/Google slides
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking), which enable you to communicate complex ideas effectively to people at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. You should have a proven track record of working strategically and collaboratively with senior leaders across different functional areas
- Strong-willed, a fast learner, and able to effect changes fast. You should be able to flourish in dynamic, ambiguous environments, produce high-quality work with very short deadlines, effectively prioritize work among multiple competing demands, and adapt to unexpected work demands.
Location: South South
NewGlobe supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society.
With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at the state and nationwide scales. Through building impactful partnerships and programs, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
NewGlobe leverages more than a decade of educational experience and proven impact in integrated school management, teacher professional development, instructional design innovation, technological system support, child-centered classroom practice, and parent engagement -- all grounded in learning science -- to ensure each teacher is empowered to engage children in transformational learning, and all children have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Every day, NewGlobe supports governments to solve what were once seen as intractable problems, and by doing so, ensures this generation will be able to grow up to lead more fulfilled lives, while simultaneously building economic prosperity for themselves, their communities, and the globe.
NewGlobe’s high-touch, intensive professional development programs, along with integrated school management, teacher support, and assessment software, enable schools to succeed. NewGlobe works within the state and national curricula and syllabi, ensuring all children are empowered to learn their own history, and master local content, while being globally competitive in mathematics and languages. The science of behavior change and the science of learning is at the foundation of all programming.
NewGlobe works with urgency because youth quickly becomes adulthood and relentlessly because improvement requires continuous problem-solving. NewGlobe is honored to serve and to help rebuild trust in public systems.
NewGlobe’s work is all-encompassing and will challenge you to use your full mind, and heart, each day. We need bright minds who want to be part of building a new globe -- a more equitable globe -- to join us.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.