- Provide analysis and insights as required to the project stakeholders
- Work with the BI Manager to develop, grow and maintain BI assets (Git Repositories, Python codebase, Databases/Schema, Servers etc.).
- Assist in knowledge sharing to ensure all business intelligence stakeholders are provided with adequate documentation and training to enable efficient and compelling use of relevant data sources and reports.
- Provide support relating to data extraction and reporting.
- Assist in CRM functionality as far as it pertains to data gathering, and reporting, and CRM process optimization as required and that best practices are adhered to.
- Create and maintain PowerBI dashboards and reports
- Lead the project data collection and data automation to enhance efficiency in the department in collaboration with the BI manager
- Lead Partnerships CRM implementation and maintenance for partnerships with collaboration with the BI Manager.
- Customization and maintenance of the business process on Zoho CRM to help the business be innovative.
- Proactively Identify trends that can help other Project Stakeholders make business decisions to modernize and improve processes.
- Perform ad hoc CRM navigation training and perform surveys to track the areas with training gaps.
- Provide Monthly, Quarterly & weekly reports on Project performance
- Support Jobs core with data requests and any BI tasks assigned
- Maintain/provide technical support in terms of code for the development of dashboards, KPIs, reports, and other analytical artifacts that expose key business insights into customers, products, marketing, and operations.
- Work closely with the Vertical Manager to ensure data models and code definitions are aligned across ROAM and with business definitions.
- Play a key role in data cleansing and mining as well as highlighting anomalies.
- You are passionate about data and the impact it drives in the real world
- You have proven experience with data analytics and insight generation.
- You are familiar with data extraction, cleansing, and transformation processes.
- You are comfortable with mid-level SQL code.
- You have experience deriving important data metrics and KPI’s to indicate business health, performance, etc
- You have worked with BI tools e.g PowerBi, Tableau, or Zoho Analytics
- You have experience in Machine learning & Predictive analytics
- You have a proven track record in driving data automation and defining processes.
- You can comfortably communicate data insights to Stakeholders
- You have 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- You have experience in report writing/ data analysis/statistical interpretation
- You have experience with PL/SQL and stored procedures
- You have experience with Deluge/ Java