As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing data driven analysis and insight to the company’s management team on all existing projects and new business prospects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Your main duty as Analyst will be to collate, record and organize the company’s project-related data into cloud-based databases, then analyze and prepare reports as required by management. Other responsibilities include:
- Working in a team delivering multiple projects to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Data support to project managers and technical teams in preparing proposals/reports to clients, partners and funders.
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge management platform for handling techno-economic data management
To be successful in your application for this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and job history:
- Relevant degree in a computation field e.g mathematics, engineering, IT, business, finance, etc (Masters degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- Proven experience in the analysis and modeling of large datasets, and cloud-based database development
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Excellent report writing skills
- A working knowledge and/or practical experience with financial models
- Experience in the renewable energy project industry will be a plus