We are an integrated, mixed-use city planned for over 2,000 hectares in the North West Quadrant of the Lekki Free Zone. Our vision goes beyond alleviating what is a self-evident problem – that of stifling urban congestion and a dearth of quality housing and commercial property in Lagos and Africa as a whole. Rather, we aim to help create the infrastructure – the living and working spaces, communities, schools, and hospitals – that will help sustain and accelerate Nigeria’s economic growth, meet the aspirations of Africa’s burgeoning middle classes, and serve as a catalyst for further urban development. The people in our team are multi-skilled and experts in their respective fields. They possess a unique drive, underpinned by the desire to help improve Africa’s urban development. We are looking to grow our project delivery function in Nigeria through the hire of a Project Analyst.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist with the development of management strategy and contribute to the development of the strategic goals of the Project and country function.
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to existing and new businesses.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting
- Carrying out other project-specific work as may be required
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects, and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Assist in creating and maintaining business plans and financial models for real estate developments.
- Assist in creating and maintaining core business models (including land sales, power, water, and telecoms).
- Contributing to deal origination and execution.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
- Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports
- Creating high-quality reports, presentation decks, pitches, and white papers for senior management.
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on experience in business consulting, financial advisory, research, or project finance
- Strong technical ability in market research, financial modeling, budgeting, and contractual negotiations;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry is highly desirable
- Mature, pragmatic, and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.