· Organize Documents: Keeping all important documents, invoices, and contracts well maintained and implement a filing systems that make it easy to find any document quickly and efficiently.
· Reply to Correspondence: Responding to emails, letters, and telephone calls are appropriately. As the first point of contact for the business and for anyone involved in the project, it’s important that professional disposition is maintained at all times and are able to answer queries or requests for information regarding the project.
· Organize Meetings: Arrange and prepare for company meetings in-office and off-site, which includes managing schedules for meetings and conferences for the whole team.
· Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
· Create and update workflows.
· Conduct risk analyses.
· Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
· Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
· Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
· Measure and report on project performance.
· Act as the point of contact for all participants.
Project Admin / secretary must have strong typing and computer skills, be good decision-makers who are able to prioritize tasks effectively, and have strong writing skills.
A bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, English, Law or a similar field is required as well as the following abilities:
· Computer skills – Use of a computer, from responding to emails to typing letters and updating spreadsheets and other activities as may be required
· Interpersonal skills – excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Organization skills
· Time management
· Prioritization skills.