Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Specific project accounting and reporting.
- Monitor the book of account, financial reporting, and financial compliance of the company.
- Assist in ensuring payroll preparation and approval is completed.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Maintenance of fixed assets registers and safeguarding all assets.
- Ensure timely remittances and filing of all monthly statutory deductions.
- Update schedules for all payables.
- Transactions handling, posting on SAGE evolution, GL reconciliations, Vendor account reconciliation, and customer account reconciliation.
- Ensure that payments are consummated on or before the due date and advise the respective supplier/ departments about the payment.
- Assist the Head of the Department in the preparation and monitoring of the Annual Finance Budget.
- Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 - 4 years post-NYSC relevant working experience.
- Member of ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Very high proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Proficiency in the SAGE Evolution accounting package is an advantage (not mandatory).
- Well-developed numeric skills.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills covering communication; teamwork; self-motivation; demonstrable initiative and attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy environment.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.