We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join the Business Delivery team. Our ideal candidate will help drive forward cross-functional projects as well as identify new projects and areas of opportunity. Flexibility and the ability to quickly learn will be key to your success in this role as we will be bringing you into some projects from the beginning to help identify scope, and other already in-flight projects to help fight fires and steer the ship towards success!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Find opportunities for improvement and process definition and propose projects to benefit the organization
- Lead projects from discovery to launch
- Build and maintain project plans and corresponding reports to collaborators
- Manage communication between cross-functional teams with opposing priorities, helping identify next steps
- Build project charter documents, define requirements and encouraged outcomes, and ensure projects move forward against timelines and deliverables
- Identify success metrics for each project at the kickoff and report out on them during the retrospective
- 4+ years of project management experience or 3+ years of program experience
- Strong communication and experience working with different teams and people of all levels.
- Experience crafting project teams from scratch
- Interpersonal & analytical skills
- Experience with conflict resolution and managing shifting priorities while maintaining control
- Risk management and capacity to identify critical paths and bottlenecks and identify a path forward
- Leadership skills with the proficiency to empower and focus teams to reach a meaningful goal as well as the capability to think tactically and strategically
- Being human - knowing when to ask for help, reach out for support, or learn something new while keeping a positive attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.