This role oversees planning, implementing, and executing individual projects and groups of related company projects in a coordinated manner to obtain benefits and control. The program manager emphasizes the coordinating and prioritizing of resources across projects, managing links between the projects and the overall costs and risks of the program.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Reporting Line: Director Connectivity Projects
- Drive and manage the delivery of WIOCC project programs and individual projects.
- Coordinating project team members, developing schedules and individual responsibilities.
- Allocating project resources and managing the virtual project team.
- Maintain project timeframes, scope, control cost, and schedule to ensure things stay on track and status reporting.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Identify concerns, issues, and contractual challenges and escalate appropriately.
- Holding regular team meetings with defined agendas and published minutes.
- Developing a risk register with mitigation plans for each identified risk.
- Creating and communicating roles and responsibilities matrix for project teams.
- Developing and following a communication plan that defines information flow and project status reporting requirements.
- Successfully manage the relationships with in-house stakeholders and third- party consultants.
- Create, obtain approval, and manage project charters, plans, risk registers, budgets, lessons learnt.
- Defining a quality plan for project management that is communicated and implemented.
- Assist with creation of ad hoc reports as needed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent, Masters preferred) in a technical field or equivalent relevant
- 5+ years of proven experience in Project Management.
- Experience/certification in acknowledged project management methodologies is an asset, or
other known project management techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience on ERP systems and/or ERP implementations is a plus.
- Strong communication, mediation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources.
- Ability to act as point of contact between project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Client focused, relationship builder.
- Integrity, honest with highest ethical standards.
- Boundless, passionate, and flexible.
- Personal excellence, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Collaborative, achieve results through teamwork and partnerships.
Location: Lekki, Nigeria
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.