The Program Development Manager tracks program efforts, identifies and leads new business opportunities, coordinates with regions and programs staff, and represents Global Communities to donors, partners, and other external stakeholders. This role requires the ability to generate and analyze data, and communicate findings to the understanding of a wider audience; requires creativity and innovation while being realistic and practical; and calls for being proactive in writing proposals, preparing budgets, and working with others to gain consensus on a program approach.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- He/she will provide specialist advice on resource mobilization, partnership and advocacy on issues related to AISH Initiative’s strategic focus areas and support in building partners’ and staff competencies.
- Continually carries out strategic partnership mapping, identification, the mutual appraisal, and risk assessment of potential strategic partners for effective and successful partnership relationships.
- Facilitates effective negotiation, development, appropriate signing and management of partnership agreement with strategic partners and AISH Initiative.
- Builds and manages relationships with strategic partners (including institutions) at different levels, current and potential funders to support AISH Initiative’s program implementation and growth.
- Supports in carrying out annual partnership reviews for improved relationship and effective attainment of the partnership objectives.
- Supports in the mobilization of strategic partners towards a greater voice on issues affecting the rights of children, particularly the girl and gender equality.
- Produce a wide range of high-quality written outputs for various audiences including high-quality, well targeted research reports, policy briefings, key messages, blogs and other outputs with the aim of educating and influencing stakeholders for resource mobilization.
- Lead the development and implementation of fundraising strategy to meet the strategic requirements of AISH Initiative Programme.
- Provide advice on institutional donor requirements and private foundations including reporting timelines and expectations.
- Support proposal development through coordinating the establishment of proposal development working groups with representatives from key departments/units (on a need bases) within the AISH Initiative’s programme and ensure key actions are delegated and timelines maintained.
- Depending on the nature of the funding opportunities, draft proposals and concept notes.Advice the Executive Director on potential funding opportunities and donor priorities.
- A graduate of any Social Sciences, preferably a Master’s Degree in development studies – specializing in a development-related discipline.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in the sector, including field and management experience.
- Advanced experience in partnership development.
- Strong knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender justice.
- Strong evidence of influencing decisions and policymakers, and brokering cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- Proven record of accomplishment of leadership within the national organization
- Experience with a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Project management and grant development experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.