The Project Coordinator will organize and manage the various parts of The Foundation’s programs/projects to ensure its success – including assigning and monitoring daily tasks and communication, as well as creating reports and updates for key internal stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Oversee project work-plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, documentation & reporting, and programme development.
- Participate in developing long-range strategic goals and strategies consistent with the mission and objectives of the Foundation
- Lead on effective implementation of the project’s activities and tasks assigned to attain goals and objectives of the Foundation's projects/ programs
- Initiate and develop project strategies that are consistent with the vision and values of the organization.
- Draft necessary strategic documents concerning project design, planning, and implementation, such as results frameworks, work plans, project budget, etc.
- Undertake day-to-day management of projects – including smooth project implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and efficient use of resources.
- Employ resourcefulness in project design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Lead on troubleshooting project problems while identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Lead on internal and external stakeholder engagement – including planning/ facilitating relevant meetings, volunteer training, and consultant engagement with a view to ensuring project outcomes are achieved.