1) Plan youth programs and seminars that help youth grow healthily in any given environment.
2) Help develop and encourage the critical being and individualism of youths.
3) Having listening and patient ears to the many unspoken and personal questions challenging youths and their developments in our contemporary society.
4) Helping them have structures and focus in life.
5) Organizing outings and other non-curricula activities.
6) Continuously assessing the progress of the youths in their care.
7) Acting as advocates on behalf of our youth and represent their interest amongst the wider management group of the EbeleChukwu Group of schools
Minimum Qualification: Degree/ (or equivalent years of practical experience)
The candidate is expected to have:
- A degree in applied psychology or social work (focus: child advocacy)
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Sympathetic, caring, and patient in dealing with children who have a wide range of emotional issues
- Good sense of responsibility and proactive behaviour
- Maturity, flexibility, creative problem-solving
- Fluent in modern technologies and services (MS Office, Internet, Email, IT services)