The Applicant must be able to train courses from at least 3 categories below:
- Category 1: Health Safety & Environment (HSE) courses
- Category 2: Oil & Gas courses
- Category 3: Human Resource, Leadership, Management & Administrative courses
- Category 4: ISO Internal & Lead Auditors courses
- Category 5: Sales, Marketing &Public Relations Courses
- Category 6: Hotels, Hospitality & Tourism Management Courses
- Category 7: Finance & Accounting Courses
- Category 8: Sales, Marketing & Public Relations Courses
- Delivers and facilitates training and skill development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence.
- Training sessions will include classroom, online training, and demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Review and update existing course materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs.
- Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Performs administrative duties to track the completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- The position will require the candidate to have the flexibility to sometimes travel to other centers or operational bases for outdoor training
- Develop new course materials (manuals & PPT Slides)
- Set exam questions and submit them for approval
- Issue exams, supervise exams, and mark exam scripts
- Assist in marketing of our services both corporate and individuals in order to meet company monthly set target
- Carryout other activities that may be reasonably assigned to you by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a professional trainer/facilitator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Someone with business acumen and strategies
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Organization skill, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthy.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Professional Certificates in HSE, HRM, PMP, QMS, ISO, Oil & Gas, Leadership & Management etc is required based on your category but HSE levels 1,2 & 3 from a recognized institute is mandatory.
- Self-motivated, can work without supervision
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study
- NEBOSH IGC, WSO Certified
Safety Instructor or any other Train-The-Trainer certificate will be an