• Drive vehicle for official meetings, travels and business, or as required by your supervisors
• Maintain high service standard to both internal and external clients.
• Ensure punctuality and ensure safe transport
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, attend of each month
• Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
Car Logbook maintenance
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;