- Design for love, a female apparel and accessory design and manufacturing company based in Yaba, Lagos is looking for an organized individual who will be responsible for the planning and coordination of all production activities to ensure that the company production targets are met.
- The environment is laid back but can be fast paced at times. We have a small team and work closely together.
- This position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, organized, and a strong sense of time management and able to lead a team of artisan workers.
- 6 days /week
A good understanding of garment construction and costing.
Commercial awareness and knowledge of the current market.
Excellent Excel and Ms Office Computer Skills
Flexibility to work in a demanding environment
Strong communicative skills
Analytical skills and Negotiating skills.
Must be able to multitask and manage time and people.
Must have a passion for detail and an organized mind
Be willing to adapt and collaborate.
Have project management experience.
Be able to prepare reports and plan.
Good at managing budgets.
overseeing the production process, from cost tracking to drawing up a production schedule;
ensuring that the production is cost effective;
making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
working out the human and material resources needed;
drafting a timescale for the job;
monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
being responsible for the selection and maintenance of production equipment;
monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, creative, research and designs team to make sure apparel products are to specification.
working with managing director to implement the company policies and goals;
ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
supervising and motivating a team of workers;
reviewing worker performance;
Identifying training needs.
Candidate living within the mainland area will be most preferred.
- Working experience in creative production is expected
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- Benefits: up to 20% off DFL merchandise,
- Salary very attractive
- 12 days paid leave