- The candidate must possess good knowledge of food production machines.
- Coordinate and supervise casual workers.
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, maintenance, cleaning, inspection, and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date, and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that production meets the high-quality standard.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc in relevant fields.
- 2 - 3 years Experience in FMCG company.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.