- Overseeing the manufacturing processes and procedures in production operations
- Evaluating each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Enforcing all safety policies on the production floor
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
- Degree in Engineering
- Must have worked a minimum of 5 years in a Production Manufacturing Line with a reputable company.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office required.
- Working knowledge of basic machining processes and practices
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on projects from inception to completion
- Strong communication and quick decision-making skills
Location: Sango-Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria.