Amarava Agro Processors Ltd is a subsidiary of Fullmark Group which is focused on processing Rice (Rice Mill). Fullmark Group (founded 1994) is a multi-sector industrial conglomerate consisting of businesses in Agro commodities processing and exports; Delivery of products and services including Agro Processing Machinery (design, fabrication and setup), Sheet Metal Furniture, and Domestic/Industrial generators amongst others.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Establish daily٫ weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Manage the workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Guide and coach employees٫ monitoring their productivity
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment; Oversee safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Perform verification of production output according to specification
- Prepare reports on performance and progress and present them to senior managers; Compiles and analyzes production records.
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Consult new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures; Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Resolves minor issues and disputes between manufacturing employees
- Creates and maintains professional schedules
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed
Job Requirement and Qualification:
- HND or Degree in an engineering or related field is PLUS.
- 2+ years experience as a supervisor or similar role.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes & strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment (RICE MILL)
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to stand for long periods on solid surfaces
- Ability to lift and carry 25kg
- Strong leadership skills
Job Location: Kano, Nigeria