- Plan and draw production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- A degree in Business or Management.
- Know how transport, distribution, or logistics works.
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers, and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time.
- A results-driven approach to work.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.