- Help Production staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees.
- Compiles and analyzes production records
- Strategic Planning.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Understanding of Machine Control & Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of Production Planning Process.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate of Chemical Engineering with 2 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Software.