We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Plan and organize production schedules to ensure a reliable and efficient production process.
- Coordinate the production process and operations, and supervise a team to follow through with the compliance program and objectives of the production process.
- Ensure product compliance with international and national legislation and organization standards.
- Assess project and resource requirements, and liaise with management to ensure that the required materials for production are selected and purchased.
- Implement the quality control standards in conjunction with the quality assurance team.
- Ensure health and safety protocols are adhered to in the factory.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Supervise activities of the Adhoc staff.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly results of analysis of raw materials, process, and finished goods.
- Testing and measuring products, tabulating independent data on product quality, materials, wastage, and final produce.
- Monitoring performance by collecting relevant information and preparing statistical reports.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in science, food technology, and microbiology, or related subjects of processing and manufacturing.
Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
- Production Quality – monitor the quality of processes on the production floor. Quality target and production yield are met.
- Overall equipment effectiveness – ensure every machine, equipment, and labor are working at their best.
- Ensures the time taken for the product to pass through the cycle to the final output is maximized (manufacturing cycle).
- Puts measures in place to avoid downtime as much as possible. Production time and output are optimal.
- Schedule and follow up on the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Regular product testing is carried out on each batch of production and reports are prepared.
- All company products are duly registered with regulatory bodies.
- Reports on raw materials and finished goods are accurate and available for use by management.
- The factory is clean, neat, tidy, and hygienic at all times.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000- 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.