We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate must be highly experienced in the production of Spices used to add taste or flavor to foods.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Responsible for floor management.
- Determining quality control standard
- Knowledge of grading of spices
- Must be from the spice field
- Responsible for cost management in terms of quality maintenance.
- Knowledge of waste management
- Responsible for machinery maintenance
- Managing SOPs, documents, work instructions, entire production process, Rejection, downtime analysis and review daily production.
- Responsible for OPL, kaizen, PRP, OPRP and CCP, RPM as per FSMS
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Develop and promote new food products to boost sales and increase generated returns
- Conduct forecasts to identify potential risks and contingencies in a proposed project
- Carry out surveys to identify customer requirements and adjust to meet such needs
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards
- Prepare a proper schedule of food production for the order that the company got
- Academic qualification of either an HND, BA or BSc
- 5 - 8 years of experience
- Plant Operation Skills,
- Process enhancement,
- Organization and efficiency,
- Technical and time-management skills,
- Quality maintenance, Waste control,
- Planning and forecasting skills,
- Decision-making and leadership skills,
- Knowledge of the spices industry, manufacturing, and manpower handling.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.