A newly built fully automated plastic factory requires for immediate employment candidates with requisite qualifications and experience to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Plan, implement and control production schedule
- Manage both human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Ensure adherence to health and safety procedures
- Implement improvement in production processes.
- Ensure effective collaboration and coordination with relevant agencies and departments.
- Liaise with the engineering team to ensure adequate routine maintenance of production machines
- Prepare production reports as and when due.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Higher qualifications in any of the disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience of 7 years
- The candidate age not more than 50 years
- Candidates must have the capacity to work on automated machines.
- The candidate must have sound I.C.T Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, accessible and approachable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
Location: Onitsha, South East of Nigeria
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.