● Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
● Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams in developing products.
● Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
● Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
● Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
● Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trend
● Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
● Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
● Work closely with Marketing, Business Development, and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements, as well as assist in new product introduction and release activities.
● Address customer issues and concerns and ensure these needs and issues are well interpreted, implemented and tested before actual deployment.
● Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamics.
● Maintain complete documentation for all product-related activities.
● Collaborating with your line manager to assess and recommend technologies in support of company needs, innovation, and creativity to increase revenue.
● Bachelor or HND in related field
Experience (Number of relevant years):
● 3 to 4 years of experience
● Strong understanding and practical experience in Product development life cycle and product life cycle
● Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology is required
● Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
● Hands-on experience with product management and analytics tools
● Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Very smart and intelligent
● Can conduct market research
● Strong report writing skills
● Can use Trello and Jira
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Highly motivated self-starter with a “can-do/will-do” attitude
● Enjoys working in a hands-on and collaborative team environment
● A female is preferred for gender balance.
- N220,000 - N250,000