We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Working with and reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Collating and Analysing data from product performance and field force prescriber engagement
- Writing and executing strategic business and marketing plans
- Coordinating with field force in organizing key activities for important prescribers, opinion leaders, round tables and KOLs;
- Initiating and coordinating marketing activities and projects;
- Presenting to, and training the field staff;
- Plan and coordinate activities for national conferences, hospitals and key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other company activities.
- Translating the corporate brand strategy in close collaboration with headquarters, together with logos and visuals, working with corporate product budgets (approval for expenditure on projects, local communication strategies) and providing input into corporate product strategy;
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Pharmacist or Degree of Biological or Medical Sciences background (eg Pharmacology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, etc)
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Proficiency with the usage of Microsoft Office tools
- Basic graphics skills and presentation/training abilities.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.